Thursday, July 11, 2013

Right Now

Right now, I am sitting in a nursing nightgown (although my baby bird is weaned, I still love it).  I'm drinking my decaf with chocolate-caramel cream and thinking how I need to get a shower for our day out.

Right now, behind me is a bunch of pillows and toys from yesterday's "war" and a random undershirt.  I think it's my biggest bird's.

Right now, behind me on the floor there is also a sleepy head on those pillows.  He's talking about making a note so that his Daddy doesn't forget to wake him up early tomorrow for his visit to Daddy's work.

Right now, my baby bird is sleeping in his bed.  Probably for not too much longer.

Right now, my biggest bird is asleep on the couch, hands tucked under his body, just like when he was a baby.  A bowl with Cinnamon Life cereal crumbs sits on the floor next to him.  He turned the TV on to Phineas and Ferb long enough to fall back asleep.





 J thinks I need this device...


Keepin' it real...



I found inspiration for this post on Awesomely Awake:




No comments: