Friday, October 15, 2010

Unfinished Projects

So, I finally finished unpacking the craft/office/stuff room yesterday after living here since August 2ND. I am so proud of this accomplishment. I walk by the room and just look. And admire.

I am not a neat crafter, so I know it's a matter of time before it looks like it did two days ago. I did have one item lost in the move. My Fiskars Flame scissors that were RAK'd to me a while ago. They are so cool and now they are so lost. I'm sure they are in some sort of something...

Which leads me to this thought and goal: I have A LOT of unfinished projects in that room!!! I knew I did, but putting them back in the TWO crates made me sad. I'm a quitter. Well, almost. I know my style. I go to a crop, thinking I will finish one project. I work on it all day and never visit it again. It goes in the crate. Crate is full.

I have 5 months left until my little sprout is due. As soon as I find out what this little one is, I plan on pre-scrapping a baby book. 3 kids=no scrap time. In the meantime, I want to work on these unfinished projects. I know some of them need some journaling, maybe a embellishment or two and they are done.

Why is it so hard to go back???

Maybe I will post my finished projects...wish me luck!

No comments: