Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!




As I'm writing this, it's raining...

But this picture is from last week, on the Balboa Pier, where it was quite nice. Lots of tourists that day. If you squint, you can see snow on the mountains in the distance. Gotta love living in SoCal!

--------------------------------



A lot of blogs and sites I follow have been sharing crafty goals for the upcoming year---there's the popular 52 layouts or 365 pictures. While I would love to attempt one of these, this is not the year. I have approximately 3 months until I have the baby. My goal for the year is pretty much survival. Learning how to manage 3 little boys, one a nursling, is what I'm thinking about. That nesting feeling is coming on, so I know in the next few weeks I need to go through the boxes in the garage and figure out what we need/want for this guy.



There are some things I would love to do, but I am trying to convince myself not to get down if I can't get there. They include:




  • Create a Christmas 2010 Scrapbook

  • Hang pictures on our still bare walls

  • Somewhat organize our digital photos (long shot)

  • Create a stash of cards for the year ahead

  • Participate in Fiskateer Tami's Hearts of Orange project

Anything beyond that will be amazing!


Hope this year finds you healthy and fulfilled!

1 comment:

Laura Bray said...

Happy New Year! Balboa is one of our favorite places to go!