Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Recap

Happy New Year's Eve!

Tonight, after going out annual New Year's Dinner, we will be trying a new game (stay tuned!) and watching a slideshow of our year in pictures.

We all enjoy reflecting and looking back on family photos, especially when we can project them on the TV.  I recently made an album on Flickr with some highlight photos from throughout the year.  We use Apple TV in our home (we don't have cable) and there is a Flickr app that we can directly connect with to display our Flickr albums using the app.  My family doesn't know the photos I have chosen yet, so I am looking forward to lots of laughs and reminiscing.

Some of my favorites for the year are:













Do you have any New Year's traditions? How will you reflect on the past year?


1 comment:

Cindy deRosier said...

Great photos! I can tell there are some really fun stories in there. I recognize General Cornwallis!