|B caught me sewing away|
What I Learned:
- I went for a top instead of a dress. I didn't originally plan this, but I liked this pattern so I decided to go with it.
- How to use bias tape on the arm holes
- How to add a pocket and top stitching
- How much sewing challenges me and I like it!
- How to ask for help! I was completely stuck on the yoke of the top. I needed an extra set of eyes to look at the directions for me. I am not one to ask for help, but I gave in to my need. My wonderful Aunt M was just the person to help. She was able to help me translate the directions and get me past my roadblock.