Monday, January 20, 2014

Radiant Orchid

I'm a little late with this, it's old news now.  The Pantone Color of the Year is Radiant Orchid and I couldn't be more on board.  I love, Love, LOVE this color and am looking forward to what designers do with it.
I spent a little time on Pinterest this morning looking at images with the color.  I really like it in the hair department:
(All the links to these images are on my Pinterest board  http://www.pinterest.com/mamabirdy3/radiant-orchid/)
Radiant Orchid Dyed hair

radiant orchid hair #purple
KitchenAid Mixer // purple #radiant_orchid
Pantone Radiant Orchid: Tory Burch Robinson Leather Hardshell iPhone 5/5S Case, $65.
Radiant Orchid
Radiant Orchid PANTONE #coloroftheyearRadiant Orchid PANTONE #coloroftheyearPANTONE Color of the Year 2014 - Radiant Orchid drinksPANTONE Color of the Year 2014 - Radiant Orchid desserts

No comments: