Monday, January 21, 2013

Memory Jar

Good afternoon!

As I lay here, full of congestion and fever, I am catching up on email, blogs and such.  I can't sleep, so I might as well!

I received an email from Paper Coterie with this link for a free printable memory jar activity.


http://www.papercoterie.com/blog/free-memory-jar-printable/


I love writing, so I thought it would be an easy, do-able journaling activity for me to do this year.

Here is my jar and journal:


I used a jar that I had saved from some jarred peaches a while ago.  The journal is a composition book that I covered with kraft cardstock and used Washi tape along the spine for color.  I added a ribbon to the inside cover to use as a bookmark.  I will pull a prompt out of the jar each week, adhere it to my journal and write.  Easy!  I know it will be something I will enjoy looking back on for years to come.

No comments: