Monday, February 15, 2010

It's Baby Time!

This morning one of my former co-workers had her first baby. I am so excited for her and can't wait to meet the little guy. I am jealous of her 6 pushes and he's out, though! :) As I heard the news, I reminisced with myself about those moments and how much I truly loved them and miss them so much.

This is the season for babies in our circle of friends...We know so many preggos that are due in the next two months. It started with our nephew, Shivaya, who was born in December. And now two more have been born, two more to go.

The next round starts this summer I guess.

Who's next???

Mother Nature is not-so-gently reminding me of my impending age. Advanced Maternal Age. She is giving me months of undeniable pain to gently poke me and say, "Hey, your eggs are on the road to expiration!" That and when my children scream in unison, the eggs basket tightens up as to say, "Absoultely not, don't even think it."

Crazy how one day, you are at a child-bearing age and the next, you are ancient. *shrug*

No comments: